Cartography Wood Edition
- Chinese kingdoms compete to claim land and capture castles in this fusion of Go and Carcassonne with a map making mechanic.
- Interlocking triangular tiles link on all three sides
- 40 tiles in six different designs
- 120 tokens in three colors for three player
- Store game pieces in soft yellow cloth bag
- Expansion pack can be purchased separately for 4-player version.
- 40 interlocking triangular tiles 50mm in length and 2 mm in thickness
- 120 wooden tokens in red, blue and black.
- Yellow clothe bag with silk lining and string closure
- We ship to Continental US for $5.99
- International shoppers: please write us at email@example.com for shipping charges
You have unearthed the pieces of an ancient Chinese map.
As you put a map together, you are drawn into the turbulent times of the Han dynasty and a land of mystical kingdoms. Like one of the legendary warlords, you can extend your kingdom, as you build castles to capture land. Cartography® is reminiscent of the ancient game “Go” with the addition of a map making mechanic. As the map changes, strategy and spatial perception are the keys to success and nothing is left to chance. Cartography® is easy to learn but challenging to master. Join the battles and intrigues found in Luo Guanzhong’s epic tale “Romance of the Three Kingdoms.”
Cartography® is a contemporary mind game, or abstract strategy game, a fusion of Go and Carcassonne.
Learn To Play
Cartography is easy to learn with a few simple rules. To master the game, start with learning a few basic core strategies and tactics. Closely adhering to these guidelines will help you enjoy the game and overtime, you will develop a few more strategies of your own.