Cartography® Strategy Game for 2-4 Players 2nd Edition
- Chinese kingdoms compete to claim land and capture castles in this fusion of Go and Carcassonne with a map making mechanic.
- Territory-claiming game with players extend, build and defend their lands.
- 48 triangular tiles in six different designs.
- 120 tokens in three colors for up to four players.
- 2 cloth bags for compact storage and travel.
- Shipping in June (Europe) and July (US)
- 48 triangular tiles 3 mm in thickness
- 120 wooden tokens in orange, blue, black and green.
- Black cloth bag with string closure
- We ship to Continental US & EU for $7.99
- All other locations $10.99
You have unearthed the pieces of an ancient Chinese map.
As you put a map together, you are drawn into the turbulent times of the Han dynasty and a land of mystical kingdoms. Like one of the legendary warlords, you can extend your kingdom, as you build castles to capture land. Cartography® is reminiscent of the ancient game “Go” with the addition of a map making mechanic. As the map changes, strategy and spatial perception are the keys to success and nothing is left to chance. Cartography® is easy to learn but challenging to master. Join the battles and intrigues found in Luo Guanzhong’s epic tale “Romance of the Three Kingdoms.”
Cartography® is a contemporary mind game, or abstract strategy game, a fusion of Go and Carcassonne.
Review & Accolades
“Creative & strategic
The ability to build the board each game…allows players to create a unique game each time they play. I loved how players had open information as to what tiles were available, as this not only allowed for creativity, but it allowed the player…to plan their own strategy while waiting for their turn. Cartography does away with the randomness and yields an excellent gaming experience. This game will appeal to all players who enjoy strategic, open information games.”
Learn To Play
Cartography is easy to learn with a few simple rules. To master the game, start with learning a few basic core strategies and tactics. Closely adhering to these guidelines will help you enjoy the game and overtime, you will develop a few more strategies of your own.